Thursday, December 8, 2011

Capturing Memories

Big T - 2011

Little K - 2011


I'm linking up with Mama Wants This and These Little Waves and I'm capturing some memories.  


I think it's pretty cool that when my boys grow up, they will have so many photos of themselves and the things that they did and that we did as a family.  In this age of digital cameras and computers, they're going to almost have too many photos of themselves as children.  But this is not a case of less is more!  More is best!

This is an amazing time.  Big T is in kindergarten and Little K in preschool and I get an hour and a half to myself 2 days a week they're learning and growing so much.  Life is good.  I'm not going to say it's not challenging most of the time at times, but I wouldn't have things any other way...well, it would be nice if they didn't throw their drink cups on the floor when they were done...maybe sleep more 9 hours a night, but other than that, it's all good.

Here's a couple of recent shots that really show off the personalities of my boys...

So excited about Christmas!
Game for just about anything!

4 comments:

Alison said...

Your boys are adorable - look at those eyes!

Thank you for linking up!

Galit Breen said...

Oh my, your capture is so lovely!

I adore the fonts and the colors, yes.

But your words and those sweet faces? Perfection!

Kimberly said...

Oh my...those are the two of the most adorable boys!
It is so true, digital cameras make taking pictures so much more easier. I consider myself a camera whore. I take pictures of everything. The problem is actually getting them developed and organizing them on the computer...Jeesh.

ps. Thank you so much for the mug!! I love it. I look forward to reading your blog! I will have a post up on Monday about the mug so swing on by.

Mommy2¢ said...

Girl. I love love love the Christmas ones. And you've got some adorable kiddos!!